Friday, March 13, 2009

March 12

My favorite photo album from Anthropologie. It holds all the images from our session with the amazing Rich Smith. I love it and the wonderful prints inside. It sits on our coffee table and I flip through it at least once a week :) 
We also have a collection of Rich's photos on our mantel as well as a large gallery wrap hanging in the living room. When we have guests over, I wonder if they think we are vain for having so many photos of ourselves up :) I just loved them so much I had to put them on display so I could see them everyday!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pics he took and I love that photo album. I also love the big "H" in the pic that you have posted below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too - Rich did an amazing job. The 'H' is from Kohl's and I got it on sale for like $8! :)

    ReplyDelete